Monday, May 11, 2009

Star Trek Cereal


I was innocently walking down the cereal aisle last week when when I came across Star Trek cereal, and other cereals which have gone "Trekkie". Star Trek cereal appears to be a form of Lucky Charms shaped into little galaxies and insignia badges. Well honestly, what kid wants to eat that. Obviously I purchased the cereal, but not to eat it! I thought that the kids would want to eat it and I could look at the box. But the kids sneered. This is not something they want to eat. They want Harry Potter Cereal, or Strawberry Shortcake cereal, or Star Wars cereal (which I remember well and was also a form of Lucky Charms). So I want the box, but not the contents, and they are interrested in Lucky Charms but not Star Trek. What genius thought up this cereal. The contents should actually be Muesli, or mini wheats, I can't eat cereals like this anymore. Of course Kellogg's will never figure out that I don't actually want the cereal because, stupid me, I bought it so they win.

1 comments:

Mary said...

I got 4 boxes with those lazer-beamers-whatever-they-are-calleders. The kids love them! Jacob loves to shoot with them. Beware the next time you come.