Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Easter Egg Dye and a Black Eye

What a weekend! It started off with Marcus' scooter getting stolen on Friday after school. He was devastated. Marcus was invited to Daniel's birthday party on Saturday afternoon so he and I glued candy to the top of the box, like a candy bow. It was a lot of fun. Miriam came over to play while Marcus was at the party. Dahlia and Miriam got hold of an Easter Egg dye kit and ate the tablets. I admit, I panicked a little bit. Their mouths were stained and they both said how horrible the tablets tasted. I wondered why they had kept eating them but they both proudly kept sticking out their tongues to laugh at the colors.



After the party Neil and Marcus were out riding bikes and scooting when Marcus cut Neil off and he fell over. He got a black eye (no photo available - he absolutely wouldn't let me take one). So after that I was worried about Neil having hit his head, I moved smoothly from one crisis to another. My nerves were frayed though, I got out the cookbook and started looking at cakes. Sunday I made a Brown Eyed Susan Cake and I admit, I had a HUGE piece. I deserved it.


0 comments: