Thursday, April 23, 2009

Poison rings and other things

Neil has been watching "How to Eat Fried Worms" and he asked me for a ring with a stone in the center - but not a girly ring! Well, honestly all my rings are somewhat girly, I am a girl. After going through drawers and Dahlia's room we settled on a Halloween spider ring with the legs cut off, and a little red nail polish on the top. Now he has his very own poison ring. And as you can see from his face, he is utterly thrilled (this is the same face he makes on roller coasters - pure glee).

Marcus was very unimpressed that I was making zero point soup for dinner. He asked if he could make his own dinner, and only half listening uttered the fatal words "sure". Well, he got right to work on his peanut butter, chocolate chip and jam creation. Needless to say, he ate the whole thing. I think there was 1/4 cup of chocolate chips on that sandwich but once I pulled out the camera he knew it was his and I was going to let him eat it. Hey, he made his own sandwich!




2 comments:

Mary said...

I have a real posion ring if you'd like to come see it!

Unknown said...

I think Neil would love that.