Monday, June 29, 2009

Dahlia, the scissor lady







It doesn't seem to matter how many times we tell Dahlia that only Veronica and aunt Erin can cut hair. She still finds a way. She was snipping up parts of her bathing suit today and I took away the scissors. She found another pair and disappeared into the bathroom with Jacob while I was helping the boys with their homework. I noticed how quiet it was and went to investigate. The bathroom door was locked. Bad sign. Nobody answered when I knocked, then I knew there was trouble. I even counted to three before unlocking the door. Jacob sat curled up with his hands over his face in the corner and Dahlia was hiding in the tub. There was hair everywhere and an obvious attempt to clean up the hair with a bunch of very wet towels. Jacob looked terrible, but he proudly showed off his Dahlia haircut. Mary said it was okay, but I still feel bad. Poor Jacob will need to be buzzed to the scalp.








1 comments:

Mary said...

I think she really has a future in cosmetology.