Monday, June 15, 2009

Vomit, Vomit, Vomit (Of Course there's no picture!)

Why is it all my vacations have vomit in them somewhere. Take this last week. Grandpa took us to dinner at Hires in Salt Lake, Marcus throws up. Neil throws up on the drive back home and then again at home. (blue on the carpet, why is vomit never clear?)
When we went to Disneyland last year, Marcus threw up his $15.00 lunch as soon as we left the restaurant. Of course, not to be outdone Neil threw up the first time we went to Disneyland.
I can't even count the number of times we've had to turn around 10 minutes into our trip because someone threw up in the car. They don't throw up when we go shopping, or to Costco, but somehow thier little bodies know that it's not just a trip to the store, it's a road trip so there must be vomit. I wonder if they draw straws to see who should do it. Whatever happens, we never travel without an empty bucket, towels, handy changes of clothes and now paper towels too. Vomit, Vomit, Vomit!

1 comments:

Mary said...

I hate it worse than anything on earth. I would clean up blood before I cleaned up vomit. Sorry:(